Who Are We?
We are family owned and operated and have served the Greater Wichita area for more than 60 years. We take pride in our work and value our customer relationships. We provide both residential and commercial services and offer free estimates and ongoing specials.
It’s easy to keep your home comfortable, pipes flowing and lights glowing with Fahnestock Plumbing, HVAC & Electric. With our 24-hour emergency service for air conditioning or heating service and repair, large fleet of trucks, and a highly skilled 25-person service team, you can depend on us to respond to your needs fast!
At Fahnestock, we use only the highest-quality products and parts — many of them are made right here in Wichita! Most of our work is done within a 45-mile radius of Wichita, but we do travel farther for some projects. We welcome the opportunity to be your “one call” company for all of your Wichita plumbing, HVAC and electric needs.
Fahnestock was founded in Wichita, Kansas in 1946 by E.G. “Ed” Fahnestock, Sr. and his son E.G. “Ted” Fahnestock, Jr. Our company started out small, but over the years, we have grown to become a trusted leader in residential and light commercial HVAC.
After the death of George Fahnestock in January 2010, getting back to the basics would prove to be what Fahnestock Plumbing, HVAC & Electric needed to move forward after the tragic loss of its beloved founder. The core values, traditions and vision that George believed in would guide the company. Treating others as you want to be treated — not only customers, but employees and every person with which you come in contact. Under the new leadership of George’s wife, DeeAnne Fahnestock, integrity, honesty and compassion continue to be the building blocks of Fahnestock Plumbing, HVAC & Electric just as they had been for past generations and will be for generations to come.
Today, Fahnestock Plumbing, HVAC & Electric has 115 employees, an extensive fleet of service vans and 25 licensed service technicians who are on call 24/7 for air conditioning or heating service and repair. Our 24-hour emergency hotline and advanced dispatch system ensure that our customers can get help quickly for their HVAC needs.
Four Reasons Why You Should Use Fahnestock:
- 1. Quality, Honesty, and Reliable, Caring Service
- Fahnestock promises to provide professional, caring service and top-quality products. We guarantee the quality of our Wichita plumbing, HVAC and electric work, and we offer a one-year limited warranty on all workmanship. We also promise to treat your home as if it were our own. That means we will do everything we can to protect your home and clean up the area in which we work.
- 2. Free Estimates, Flat Rate Pricing & Financing
- Fahnestock provides free, no-obligation quotes on all Wichita plumbing, HVAC and electric projects. All plumbing and HVAC projects are charged by the job instead of by the hour. That means no surprises! For all projects, customers are always aware of the costs before any work starts. Six-month and 12-month, no interest with equal payments financing is available. Call us for details.
- 3. Lasting Solutions Tailored To Your Needs & Budget
- We understand that each customer’s needs are unique. That is why Fahnestock always takes the time to get to know our customers, their property, their budget and their specific needs. That way, we can be sure to deliver the best and most cost-effective plumbing, HVAC or electrical solution possible — one that will be dependable for years to come.
- 4. Drugfree Workforce
- At Fahnestock, we understand the importance of the safety for your family and home. We conduct an extensive background check on every employee before their employment at Fahnestock. We also issue drug tests via the National Screening Bureau (NATSB) every month to ensure you are completely comfortable with who is working on your system. Quality, honesty, reliability, and care is our motto, and we intend on illustrating that with each and every call.
Call Fahnestock today for all your Wichita plumbing repair and installation needs at (316) 943-HEAT. Be sure to ask about our FREE sump pump inspection and how you can save up to 50% off your plumbing service costs by becoming a Gold Medal Customer.