About Our Heating Services
Fahnestock has been the trusted Residential and Commercial heating system specialist in Wichita since 1946. We are experts on installing, servicing and repairing furnaces, boilers and heat pumps. We are also the only installer of hydronic radiant floor heating in Wichita. Our service technicians are standing by to assist you seven days a week to keep you warm and comfortable. View and schedule our services below or contact us today for immediate assistance.
- General Maintenance
- Professional furnace or heat pump cleaning and maintenance (all makes and models)
- High efficiency furnace or heat pump installation
- High efficiency filter (“Air Bear”)
- Whole-house humidifiers
- Programmable thermostats
- Ultraviolet light allergy control systems
- Geothermal systems
- Preventative Maintenance Agreements
- Regular service hours are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Emergency Service is available, 365 days a year
- 6-month and 12-month, no interest financing is available
Furnace & Heating Repair
When winter comes around, we rely on our home or business’s heating system to keep climates warm and comfortable. If your heating system fails, our NATE-certified service technicians are standing by to assist and make necessary repairs. With over 60 years of expertise in all types of heating systems, Fahnestock is the trusted name for Wichita heating services.
Heating System Replacements
If your home’s heating system is struggling to keep you warm, it’s time to update or replace it with a modern, high-efficiency heating system. Let our expert service technicians explain the different types of modern systems, and which would be the most cost effective and ideal fit for you. Contact us today for a free estimate!
Hydronic Radiant Floor Heating
Hydronic Radiant Floors are more efficient than traditional air heating for many reasons. Hydronics works by pumping heated water through tubing laid beneath your floors, spreading warmth evenly and quickly throughout your home. Some of the many benefits of radiant floor heating are:
- Multi-zone systems: By installing temperature controllers for specific rooms, each part of your home is able to be adjusted for ideal comfort.
- Warm Tiles and Floors: Waking up to walk across cold tile in the middle of winter is a thing of a past, as radiant flooring infuses your floor with heat. Now your floor is the source of heat in each room.
- Balanced Humidity Levels: A forced air heating system dries out air as it circulates through your home. Radiant flooring avoids this process and keeps your home comfortable, especially during a cold, dry winter.
- Reduced Dust and Allergens: Radiant flooring is a great option for those with health concerns or conditions such as asthma. While forced air systems stir up dust and allergens, hydronics helps your family breathe easier by not needing to move air to heat your home.
- Quiet and Efficient: Hydronic flooring is nearly silent, requiring only a small pump and boiler to operate. There is no more need for noisy fans and blowers. Water is a much more efficient conductor than air, so less energy is required to provide the same level of heat as a conventional system. Radiant Floors have shown to save as much as 20%-40% on heating costs.
Fahnestock is the ONLY installer of Hydronic Radiant Flooring in Wichita. Contact us today for more information or an estimate to install hydronics in your home.
Heating System Maintenance Plans
There is nothing better than peace of mind knowing that your heating system is covered by Fahnestock’s 100% preventative maintenance plan. We make regular tune-up visits to keep your system clean and running efficiently, as well as performing important maintenance to prevent future breakdowns and failures. All repairs and labor are included, the only cost to you is if the equipment is out of warranty. Ask a service representative about our preventative maintenance plans today to extend the life of your heating system and avoid major repair bills.
Energy Efficiency Services
Heating System equipment that is not cleaned, oiled, and checked on a regular basis can easily add 20 to 30% or more to your utility bills. This is because your system has to work harder to cool down your house when dust, dirt, and blockages are in the way. Our service technicians make sure that your heating system is operating at the peak level of performance — giving you the best life expectancy for your system. Looking to replace your existing unit with a new, energy efficient system? Give us a call and we’ll make sure your systems are running at optimal efficiency.