Plumbing Repair, Replacement and Installation Services
Did you know Fahnestock also offers plumbing services? Our expert, licensed plumbers are ready to help with your plumbing repairs and new projects. We specialize in residential and commercial plumbing. No matter how big or small the project, we are here to help.
Need Plumbing Repairs?
Need to install new plumbing systems or replace an old one?
4 Things to Know When Selecting a Plumber
- How much do they charge for a service call? Flat rate or do they charge by the hour?
- Are they licensed? Licenses must be renewed every two years.
- Are they reputable? Check Google, Yelp or Angie’s list for positive reviews.
- Are they available during weekends or off hours in case of an emergency? Plumbing issues arise at the most inconvenient time. Having someone to call in an emergency is important.
Fahnestock Plumbing Services
At Fahnestock, we have a flat rate service call to diagnose your plumbing issues. We provide up-front pricing to eliminate any confusion and frustration. All of our plumbers are licensed, expert plumbers.
Water Heater Repair or Installation
We work with conventional gas or electric water heaters and tankless water heaters. You can purchase a water heater from us or have us install one from a supplier.
Toilets, Sinks & Faucets
We can handle just about any faucet repair or replacement for your kitchen or bathroom. We can also unclog most sinks, drains, and toilets.
Shower and Tub Repair or Replacement
We offer faucet replacement and unclog drains on showers and tubs. If you are remodeling your bathroom or just interested in installing a new shower or tub, we can help.
Whether you need to repair or replace a broken pipe or pipe the entire house, our trained professionals can handle any piping job. We can fix existing pipes in the wall and avoid the mess of tearing into your walls, floors, ceilings, paint, and wallpaper.
Outdoor Faucets & Bibs
Fahnestock can help with your outdoor plumbing needs. From faucets to bibs and more, we’ve got you covered.
Garbage Disposal Repair or Replacement
If your garbage disposal is not operating correctly, it may need to be reset or unclogged. The average life expectancy of a disposal is about 12 years. If yours is older than that, it’s time to replace it.
- Washing machine line replacement
- Instant hot water dispenser installation
- Sewer line cleaning, repair or replacement
- Gas line installation, service or replacement
- Leak detection and repair
- Water softeners
- Under-counter water filter system
- Sump pump installation, service or replacement (water backup & standard)
Call Fahnestock today for all your Wichita plumbing repair and installation needs at (316) 943-HEAT. Be sure to ask about our FREE sump pump inspection and how you can save up to 50% on your plumbing service costs by becoming a Gold Medal Customer.